Friday, January 19, 2024

To the one that got away...again


Disregard middle song, 1&3 only


 These 2 song were songs that encapsulate my feelings about my Terria. We got back together after a 12 year hiatus each of marrying the wrong person. I would always refer her as " the one that got away," well I waited 12 torturous years,2 bad marriages that ended before we reconnected. That was 25 and a half years ago. I made a mix tape for her with these 2 songs by the Style council on that tape. You're the best thing that ever happened " was a song about how I felt about Terria,as she was the best thing that ever happened to me. The other song " long hot summer" is a sexy song that is great to make love to, listen to it, trust me you will be in the mood,with your partner or solo   To the one that got away, now she's the one I pushed away. For my Terria




No comments:

Post a Comment