Thursday, January 18, 2024

My Serenity

 Leaning on my spirituality for peace

I may not have a right to answers or solutions

But I seek out help to keep me focused

So that one day I may heal myself and others


I do believe my faith has served me well

It is I who has failed and disappointed

I don't expect miracles or unrealistic results

I just want my life to get on track


I can see the light over the horizon

Is it a sunrise or a sunset that takes my light away

There's always hope of a better day tomorrow

I only hope to make it there to see some results


I will mumble my thoughts throughout the day

A quiet prayer for the people I love

Wishing goodness in a terrible world

To mend that heart and heal the mind


I will reach out to my source and find my place

No scriptures or bible just common good

When it hurts and it bleeds you heal the wounds

I'm very blessed to have another chance







No comments:

Post a Comment