Thursday, January 11, 2024

A positive spin

 I realize that most of what I share is sorrow

But there are two sides to every bad story

Things like this happen everyday right

But they're supposed to happen next door


There are positives to everything going on

The hurt still new and freshly wounded

I can look towards a better future

A better future for her


She will no longer have to worry about me

Focus on herself , her health and the grandchildren

No more appointments, time off work and driving me around

All things she did with love and never complained


So there is a freedom in a sense

From responsibilities of an unworthy recipient

Never have to look over her shoulder

To wonder whether I'm dead or misbehaving


I know she would trade it all

If I were trustworthy and a different man

She didn't ask for this current state

She inherited it all from me


I know she will do well without me

Focusing on her new life

I know she will one day beam with happiness.

As she deserves to be my ex=wife



us on herself, her health ,her grandchildren

No comments:

Post a Comment