Sunday, January 7, 2024

One last post

 Been busy thinking about everything

So much negativity and regret

Been told to use this as a building block

How do you construct working with shattered windows

I gather my thoughts and wait


How can I live with thoughts of damage

Ruining a life and my own

25 years Of hers I wasted

She can't get them back holding on to bad memories


This is the worst day in my life

I can imagine the shrapnel she digs out

Blindsided by life cruelties

Blindsided by horrible me


I want to give her back her time wasted

I would give my life to make it so

All the goodness destroyed in a disastrous moment

A moment we relive every day


I know my words go unheard

I know my actions would make it all worse

What can I do to make better

Will time provide me that answer?


I'm looking up to the sky for a peaceful end

I know this can't go on forever

I know this is all new and fresh

What am I supposed to do


This is in fact tonight's last post

I'm weary and beaten up

A restful night would be helpful

If I could stop looking at the end of nose. Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment