Sunday, January 14, 2024

Game night

I'm anticipating tonight's Football game 

Huge Ram fan even larger Cowboy hater

I really don't watch the games with as much interest

But I do care who wins or loses


Baseball is my true sport

Hardest thing to do in sports is to hit a Baseball

It's a purest game that we've all played

Some of us better than others


The sports world really consumes most of us

I had to peel back and not get so involved

It's entertainment nothing more

But not everybody sees it like that


So it's still early now have a few before it all starts

Maybe a snack, maybe another posting here?

No rhyme, no reason ,no clue

It's time to relax and put the worries on hold


Just finished editing todays' shooting

I need a new computer and editing program

It's slow tedious work which aggravates me so much

I have no patience and that's a problem


The clouds are back the sun is hidden

Colder than it needs to be

Looking forward to a good night ahead

Going to enjoy tomorrows holiday and find something to do


No comments:

Post a Comment