Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Move towards something!

 The Holidays are over now

Back to work after 20 days off

I'm glad to be back on schedule again

The world and its problems keep going on


Mixed emotions on this holiday

Saw half of my grandchildren and none of my wife

It's a cruel mix of give and take

Nothing changes but the date


So much focus on what has gone wrong

Human nature and self induced torture

I keep playing the same sad songs

And the same results of sadness and tears


I'm trying to focus on being good

No anger , no animosity just resolve

I'm hoping to one day grow and evolve

Into a person I want to be


Solving yesterday's problems with tomorrow's solutions

It somehow seems like an allution

I want a better chance in tomorrow's fight

Another year gone and I'm still not right


So I move with a mindset

Things will get better

That yesterday has shattered my dream

I'm not a dreamer but a lost and lonely soul

No comments:

Post a Comment