Friday, January 12, 2024

Long Weekend

 The weekend is finally here

Tentatively planning on getting out to take pictures

Hopefully the Harbor with plenty of people

Might do my rendition of street photography


There should be sunshine and lots of pretty people to shoot

If no the boats are always great subjects that don't object to being snapped

People on the other hand can be very difficult

So I generally ask before I take a picture


Love to get dogs, they are so cool

Living the life of eating, sleeping and crapping

Throw in work and that could be me

That is if I truly worked for a living


I love the smells of the harbor, the food the water

Not to mention the chocolatier on the walk there

Throw in the ice cream shop

You got yourself 2500 calories of junk


I've gotta get out and live a bit

Spending too much time dying from hurt and being alone

I will be me and my Fuji's with me tomorrow 

and see what magic can be created


Hoping to sleep at least til 9

The embark of some sort of plan involving cameras

That will take me away from here for a bit

Too much of anything is well...too much


Been really occupied writing here on this spot

The comfort zone where I'm free to share

My mood, state of mind and where my thoughts will take me

It's always where is she, how is she and will she be alright


I'm very anxious about tomorrow

The people and places we'll visit

I will use this time to realize

There's still room for some happiness



No comments:

Post a Comment