Friday, January 19, 2024

Let it shine

 I love the sunshine 

This overcast weather is depressing 

Especially when we in Socal pay the weather tax

Great weather, pretty people, high taxes


I need my daily dose of facial sun

Refreshes and reinvigorates immediately

But no, we have rain coming in this weekend

I want my weather tax money back


High taxes ,rude people, traffic everywhere

Why do we continue to do this

What can we do, move to Texas

I think not , they can have their land, heat and right wing knuckleheads


Really what is it about California that makes me stay

It''s home for one, the weather

It is too far Left, even for me

People actually have degrees in welfare


Im not hating on the poor

Just don't make a career of state assistance programs

I don't work too hard, but hard enough to not want to support the lazy

Quit having kids I can't afford it


Now that the politics are out of the way

We live in a tough place, with hardened people

I'm not asking for much

Just a little sunshine to warm my face



No comments:

Post a Comment