Monday, November 1, 2010

My Monday

Starting off a new month and truly seems amazing that the year is 60 days away from being into 2011. I watched the final inning of the world series and take my hat off to the better team San Francisco Giants who out pitched them and truly kicked the Rangers asses! I can only wait until Spring training which apparently brother Rich and Tim and Maybe Robert Nevarez, don't really know when but looks like whenever my brother has Spring break which is generally in April sometime, this time we will go for 3-4 days and see  more games and watch more drill and practices which is the heart of what Spring training is , working on fundamentals. Watching MNF as I write and it looks like the Colts will win this thing but there is another quarter left so they got to play it. Do miss the end of my Baseball season but the Dodgers will still suck next year and we have to deal with that I guess. I'm guessing this Holiday season will be an interesting one for sure, doubt we will see Braz or Nikki as they are stationed in Hawaii and won't be able to sneak home we think, hoping so but doubt it. I am taking off from 17 December through the 27th and should use up the remainder of my use or lose vacation time which is nice to have in the bank. so blessed to have this incredible job where I work very little  and have great benefit and could retire in 9 years as a 56 year old, think that's too early but we shall see what the future brings. Took today off from the gym which is a rarity for me but figured it was a s good of a day to be absent form the gym as any, over 30 plus days in a row and needed a day off, the stomach flu last night helped in that decision but I did go and hit Golf balls at the range on base after work. did well and really enjoy this game of Golf, i hope the gym will be open at the base tomorrow so I can shoot some hoops but we lost some of out lunchtime privileges due to abuse of our Boss's kindness, So he put the hammer down and took 30 minutes away that he gave us in the first place, so the gym at work will be off limits and I will be stuck with going to the gym at Bally's after work which is fine and dandy. So now switched to Watching Clippers Basketball and await the 9 pm hour to watch the new 2 1/2 men episode. Headed to the shower ,then going to make myself some popcorn and watch my favorite show, be back in a few hours ...lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment