Monday, November 8, 2010

Reflections in Hardback

I just went back and re-read some of my early posting s from February and June and july and was somewhat saddened at a few of my posts, most of them reflecting on my childhood, my fathers drinking , my battle with losing my childhood to worries about my fathers dying on me from alcohol but as he quit and became the father that I had always thought he could be, he died  and left me as a 21 year old boy, a real young 21 years old and really full of myself with angst and bravado! Moving to today my published book of these Blog posts came in and was really impressed with the quality and clarity of the pages and the covers look really nice in all black. Terria was really happy to get it and look it through. I looked at a few pages as the 126 pages of me over the past 4 months have covered many pages, thoughts and emotions of the life and times of Greg ! I feel a sense of accomplishments and some sense of feeling like a lost puppy with all of my journaling and spreading my good thoughts and bad to the world, if the world was watching what would they think? What would somebody say to me if they didn't know my plight and my roads traveled and falling spots along the way, and to read my in depth play by play was in a sense chilling to me. Always looking back and forward at the same time I progress to a different level of my self awareness in seeing many ways to handle myself and the worlds issues as the pertain to me and my life. I can only hope that the constant growth in all areas will continue and help me to become a better Greg in spite of my issues and the work that lies ahead of me. So much appreciation for all that Terria does on a daily basis in grounding and being so supportive to all of her boys, to include me ! It is getting late in the day and around 1120 pm and My Terria is laying on the couch next to me sleeping away and waiting for me to wake her up and take her to sleep with me. So I am hanging up the computer for the evening and will rest until tomorrow and bring more Verbiage to the party and give more thoughts and ideas as to where i am at and how i am feeling and taking on the world that I live in head on and full of energy and positive vigor... Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment