Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfulness, Preparedness and Bad Judgement

A Very interesting day at work, went off to the Golf course at Lunchtime and never came back. Co worker Richard and I played 18 holes on base and had a very nice round of Golf. The Golf was ok and i played some good shot and some bad ones as well but we were not at work and thats all that mattered. Throughout the round i realized that I had not eaten or drank anything all day long, around the latter half of the round i was draining  and feeling worn out. After the round of Golf boy Genius Greg decides that I need to go to the gym and have a workout with nothing in the tank to fuel me or my workout. I get to the gym and feel like Dog shit but yet my pride and ambition make me push whenI didn't need to push, but with the gym being closed tomorrow I needed to make it tonight and pushed myself to get it done, i did and wished I hadn't and got home feeling both dehydrated and sick to my stomach and a little delirious, after a quick sandwich and something wet I went to the TV room and started to try to watch some TV but fell asleep and came in and out of consciousness, really strange, the first time i have ever felt this bad and dehydrated like this, really stupid on my part but always trying to play the tough guy role i amaze myself with the stupidity I display at time. But a short nap and a few glasses of Soda I feel better but not great as of yet. Just want to be ready for tomorrow and be up to the thankfulness that I really need to uphold for the year in Gregasaurus has been a really , really interesting one to say the least. so ere we are relaxing and awaiting the big day of goodness tomorrow with family and al of my siblings to share the good day, the great food and the futures window of opportunities to make this life a success story that always has a happy ending...God bless and Good Times!

No comments:

Post a Comment