Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tomorrow's Recollections

Very Relaxing sunday afternoon, Golf balls and the gym and really nothing else but a day at home watching a little Golf, Football and now await the Laker game at 630 and really nothing else going on. I can say that tomorrow is a really awkward day for me, It does mark the one year anniversary of my motorcycle accident and the day I almost lost my life, The fact that i did not and still do not understand how close I came to dying that day, seemingly just a scrape and fall but the internal injuries were later described as a mess! So i will write a full recount of the incident and the days that followed to include the healing both mentally and physically and the aftermath of it all and shook a family and how it truly changed my life's perspective. So won't tell anymore of tomorrows write but will tell you that I am in fact a very lucky man to be here and to be able to describe the entire year since I ran off the road riding around Lake Casitas.

No comments:

Post a Comment