Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Very Busy Sunday

Up and at em since 9 am this morning and really for the first time can sit down and relax. Tim came by ad we headed out to Breakfast at BG's cafe in the Nard and had a good Healthy Cream of wheat breakfast. We then went to the Base and checked in and headed o the first Tee, , over 4 hours later we finished up a great day of golf and a shit load of laughs all compliments of the Timotardo , who Golfed very well today and was very proud of himself as was I. We finished up a long day and headed home to see my wife after seemingly being gone for days, only 7 hours passed but i did miss my wife today and was very glad to get home. After i sat down and talked with my wife I needed to go workout and did so at Bally's for about a hour, this workout was head and shoulders better than yesterdays joke of a workout, sat in the sauna then went and sat in the Jacuzzi to soothe the muscles which  were tight after 18 holes of Golf and a good workout. Was very anxious to come home and wanted to make chicken /chorizo tacos for dinner, and did, they were amazingly tasty and really not bad as i didn't fry the taco shells just lightly buttered and hot pressed and folded on a skillet , no grease or oil used, throw in some Refried beans and it wasn't too bad, the taco meat Chicken/chorizo combination was really damn good and not really that unhealthy. So as i sit in my TV room with my wife relaxing and just enjoying being able to sit down and share the days events and replay them for myself, so much going on today and not a moment to sit back until now. Watching the Laker game after watching 60 minutes, not a bad show tonight and might pop me some skillet popcorn here in a few and watch a movie or  2 1/2 men or Becker DVD's. Actually looking forward to the workweek, should be an easy one as i have this Friday off and will try to stay busy without getting into trouble or spending money buying something i want  but don't need! Yeah,I'll be good no worries Terria but know how i love my trinkets and toys, but damn I'm pretty well covered on all bases so I'll let Terria know i will be the smart dude that I am...lol. As i sit here I can't honestly think of anything that i even want or especially need but I am always thinking of something ,somewhere ,somehow but better judgement always gets me out of trouble, that is almost funny, but not really and i will leave that one alone...dumbass. anyway going to pop me some corn and enjoy something cool on the DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment