Saturday, November 27, 2010

At the Hospital for Ty

sitting in the emergency room waiting on the results of Ty's cat scan. Almost a year to the date I was in this very hospital waiting to internally bleed tO death a very worrisome time for Terria and I seeing a loved one in Pain so we wait and hope the early prognosis of appendicitis is confirmed or denied. My friend Brad "Prozac" Holland is inbound to meet us here at the hospital instead of the house so we do aPpreciate his friendship and being a true great friend to Terria and I both. So my prayers are with our boy and know he will be ok and feel good about the care he is receiving. This place saved my life and I have total faith in God and in community Memorial as well til later I send my best to all and feel bad for Ty boy

No comments:

Post a Comment