Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Is!

Waiting for the leaves to turn brown
they never do in this small town
The lights are dim and the nights are dark
The rivers edge is where I park

Trials and the bitter days
The morning mist and afternoon haze
the sun breaks through to illuminate the day
tomorrow and forever I will always say

The days are bright the sun shines hot
Never turning back and question what i've got
My eternal flame to burn on bright
never losing track or losing sight

The warmth inside this Saurus Nation
I feel the calm in your conversation
so much love and so much shared
looking back on how we've fared

Victories are here to keep
frogive me for being too deep
thoughts ever flowing and never stop
I am what i am and no bunny hop

My thoughts and my humor flow
My love and my understandings grow
I give more of me than ever before
you've paid your share forevermore

Looking through the clear new glass
I see the visions that are meant to last
I hold tomorrow in my hand
mistakes are an hour glass of disappearing sand

That poignant letter i cannot read
I laugh so hard I fall to my knees
I see the humor and its arrogant loss
In hope to share and bare the cross

we are blessed by things we dont yet see
we are given a life of eternity
til that time we share the love
Daily gifts showered from above

No comments:

Post a Comment