Thursday, October 14, 2010

Goodbye Momma!!!

We all look onward and forever hoping
that doors closing behind us will oneday open
the fertile world where we live and breath
as autumn come's to drop it's leaves

I pass along my deepest warmth
to those who shudder at night and feel no love
I open my heart and my arms
that the cruel no longer bring you  harm

Building strength and tearing down walls
barriers to pad the fall
I see the tunnels bright white light
the finish line no where in sight

Holding hands and carrying boulders
burdens and herculian shoulders
the worlds at ease and numbing pains
never hurt or cry again

I say goodbye my loving friend
I never got that hug you promised back when
your vibrance trickled through that disdain
you gave it all through the pain

We hurt a little more today
for our loss and together we pray
That Momma's quest has been done
Now she  meets her loving son

No comments:

Post a Comment