Thursday, October 14, 2010

Real Quick Pity Party

I'm a kid in a candy store with a bag too large, i swear that's how i feel and it kind of drives me crazy.The mind is glowing again and thoughts, good thoughts mind you are brewing in my head,  always thinking whether to make the purchase, and cut corners here or there and doing this today, 3 months from now , whtever the case may be. Too many people owe me and too  many people have taken advantage of our goodness and are not reciprocating quickly enough. Ok, with that being said then i get pissed off at that thought and try to remind myself doing a good deed is a good thing and forgetting about it makes it even better. But I'm the kid with the big bag remember and I'm being penalized for my goodness, FUCK!!!Oh well I'm over it now and that's the way shit happens I just needed to vent and I did. so I'm looking at the R1 now and not the BMW 1000RR, 3500 less is the Yamaha and i am waiting for an Erwin check and a job for Brandon to make up the difference...Ok so that's the way is has to be, if I could count on Erwin every month to pay his debt I could do this and not sacrifice anything as far as lifestyle or needs or wants, but being 2 months behind that's 800 that should be in my savings account. mind you the man has a 13 year old daughter who is dying and what am I supposed to do, send out the hit squad, no of course not, so life again plays a bigger role than my wants and needs and i can only imagine the pain he and Scarlett are going through today! So i will shut up about my toys and my wants and really just wait on the day I drive down and make the purchase. But the fact is, there is nothing out there that matters that much other than my family and friends and my little pity party is over. i get back to be compassionate and caring and loving and at times need to spew and to vent my frustrations which in the end mean nothing in the  grand scheme of things. Today is another great day and keeping it real is what I'm all about  so there it's done, and said already. As the all American rejects sing         "move  along" Good day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment