Saturday, October 23, 2010

Technology

Looking at the the Macbook Air Laptops, amazing technology all around us these days. The fact that my new phone can do whatever my laptop can do is amazing to me, can do everything but paly a DVD but ohter than that truly amazing. Never been a techie before til I got my first Blackberry a few years back, since then i need the latest and greatest of everything technical. I do love the the Apple computers and love the fact that they are difficult to hack into,or more difficult and that s good since we do all of our bills online.  SEe If I can convince Terria to get a new Apple computer soon. As it is my new Blackberry Torch is friggin amazing and it is part touch and part button touch which i prefer, my hands too big for he touch screens , So I dropped Tmobile  since their coverage was horrible and was dropping alot of Terrias calls and texts and  she had no service at her new school and I never had great coverage at the base so we went to AT&T which is incredible for service and coverage , even on the east coast in DC and in North Carolina I had flawless coverage and do appreciate that service. Tmobile was great ,had them nearly 9 years but they never went 3G so they lost me as  a customer. Man i am so glad to live in an era of great technology, i hope it never replaces us as human beings and that we don't become too desensitized by our technology but I do love to use it ,if not abuse it to its fullest. i love my computers and my Blackberry Torch and will continue to ugrade as the upgrades become available. Terria loves her tattoos, I love my Blackberry and computers and will continue to do so. We all have our hobbies and things we love and like to occupy our time with . I'm headed to apples site right now and do some shopping. My new 2 1/2 men season 7 just got here , thanks Oh Terria the wonderful! The day is cloudy outside ,but i do love the sunshine indoors .Good Times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment