Thursday, October 21, 2010

Silent Night

Damn, I am watching my UCLA bruins get stomped by another favorite of mine THe Ducks from Oregon. i love the uniforms and I love the athleticism of the Ducks. My Bruins will be vback in a few years and be reckoned with soon. Had a great session with Morales tonight and was able to come to grips with the mind  of mind and how dynamic it has become. Tone it down alittle and let the emotion come through instead of masking everything with deep over thought and enjoy the eotional aspect of things and not so much the practical nuts and bolts part f life...Fuck, how the shitam I going to d that,simplify this over analytical mind to a more serene level of awarenes,damn,like asking a hooker not to charge for blowjobs. Anyway,I'm good with everything and will continue to work on every aspect of Greg and be a better husband and human being and continue to put that smile on my incredible wife's face! So the journey continues and we are all onboard together to a bigger and better future of happy times and drama free exsistances. Good Night and sleep tight,Damn she already went to bed. The world seems to be in a safe place tonight for some reason

No comments:

Post a Comment