Monday, October 25, 2010

Blah,Blah Fucking Blah

Here I go again , never have nothing to say I fricking swear to God. Got a text from Wifey and she is a s disinterested in the day as i am today. sitting at the front desk answering phones while everybody gets their lunch break, i take mine after 1230 usually and am generally gym bound, today may be a day off for me, the stomach is a little queasy still and need a day off , been about 3 weeks since i had one anyway. Going to Thousand Oaks Mall and the Apple store to look at the new Macbook Air laptops, don't really know how badly I want one or if it is something I need, I really don't but mac's are better for paying bills online and really are more less susceptible to virus and spyware so that would be the reason but no real need , but they are a great looking computer and i did love my old MAC that I had and sold a few years back to Brad. I am waiting til 1230 to get outta here for lunch, then i will decide when and if I am working out and or going to lunch??Either way this is the toughest decision I will make all day how cool is that. Well that and whether or not to drop a G down on a computer that I don't really need ? Oh well the day is more than halfway over and thats a good thing ! I'm trying to be positive about it all and really look at the big picture in my world and i have so much incredible goodness in my life. The biggest things are deciding whats for dinner or what to do for lunch, geezus H christobal thats a joke, so many people out of work or not having enough to eat and here I am all blessed and at peace with alot of my life. The parts that I have fucked up I have fixed, I am now looking for something else positive to grasp onto and make a difference somewhere ,somehow. But for today, Greg Duran ceases to try to save the world and just get me home at the end of the day. i hope all of my Friends, colleagues and associates are on top of the world .The view is nice from here..all ya'll mother fuckers should really check it all out ..LMFFAO

No comments:

Post a Comment