Thursday, October 21, 2010

Weekend!!!!!!

Pretty stoked, i passed my online traffic course and am free from doing that shit anymore. No more tickets Mr. duran and no more texting while driving thru camera lights..dumbass! Anyway i took no lunch today and am off to change and then the gym for a good sweat and workout. The weather is still inclement around these aprts and its ok, had a great conversation today with a couple of my co-workers regardoing their realtionships and really  had a heart to heart with one of them, how he needed to stop being the enabler of being taken advantage of. But all is good and I'm feeling better about today with the weight lifted off my shoulders for the traffic school thing which was due on Next week and i was able to get it done ! Tonight i have a nice hot shower after the gym waiting for me, a dinner date with my Terria Lynn and then a date with my bongo drums and making peoples ears bleed. so off to change i go and to Bally's and beyond for the night, I am hoping for a clearing tomorrow in the weather a sI would love to golf and ,or at least hit golf balls after i workout in the morning. we shall see about it and i know the weekend will be a grand one and that the time will fly by and i will be writing again from this desk here at work on monday making ears bleed and listening to myself spew as only i can, so for now, or at least until i get into my chair in my TV room later tonight . Good the fuck bye.I didn't spell check shit so whatever came out it here ! who cares  Weekend is starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment