Thursday, October 7, 2010

Great Day!

just had one of the best gym workouts ever, did my circuit of exercises which took an hour and 10 minutes to get through, took longer today but felt really good. Then headed to the jacuzzi for a 20 minute splash of heat and finished up in the sauna for what ended up being almost 2 hours at the gym, which is far longer than I ever spend there but today was different for some reason and not going to work motivated me a little to be more productive with the full day to myself. Got home and made me a breakfast burrito and some flavored water and am just sitting back doing whatever it is I  want to do from here on. Terria will get home around 4 then head to the gym don't know whether or not I will go again, pretty beat right now bu another jaunt in the tub and heat wouldn't kill me so We shall see.  Tonight we have a therapy session and look forward to that and hope we can unleash some new pearls of wisdom to assist in the healing of Greg, and to re-assure Terria that we are doing all of the right things to improve upon what we already had, there is never enough work to be put in to something that means so much to me and that all of my mistakes in the past are just that  in the past, the years of doing things wrong and seeing things the wrong way had caught up to me, the vital pieces of the puzzle that therapy really has helped me solve about myself. the obvious problems are dealt with, its the future ones that I rely on alleviating and avoiding altogether. So therapy though not for everybody is definitely for me and I appreciate the work that Terria and Morales are putting in to help us through to a better future of understanding it all and dealing with lifes complexities and simplifying them with rationale and problem solving abilities that I have obtained thru counseling. So tonight like every other night I try to visualize and find some topics of discussion that will answer how I feel and how I react to certain situations. Being a complex person as I am has it's advantages but also can create some very complex issue, that is where we are and I feel good about where I am in the process. Such a great day and such a great life of growing as a person and as a human being to be better in every aspect. I truly admire the friends, the family and the people I have surrounded myself with, its all about the positivity and learning how to say I appreciate  ad I allow to be nurtured and taken care of, not always being the rock of gibraltar is a good thing I'm finding. So ready for my road trip and yet another getaway for me...to damn spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment