Friday, July 3, 2020

Colors

White
Phony, deceitful and a fraud!
Lilly and proper, I call Bullshit
Presidentially criminal!
The white House

Black
End of the line,hatred, wannabee
Negativity, hurtful and perceived omniscient, more fraud

Brown
Dirty, laborious, downtrodden
Strawberry fields and , Lemon groves!

Grey
Evasive and non- committal
Play both sides of the fence
Swiss over tones
Underwhelming

Purple
Prince and the Minnesota Vikings , meritorious award! Battered and bruised

Blue
Dodgers and Cubs
Never ending unfulfilled erections. Shitty dispositions

Orange
Vibrant and energetic, taste buds awaken and sunrise drinks and dreams of a smile or two

Red
My true love, don't like to bleed but when I do, I'm ok with it's red flowing glow of life. Anger and fury ! My favorite cup!

Green
Ireland and Scotland
Baseball fields and agriculture
The root of all evil

Yellow
Calm and tart
Spineless assholes in the corner
Lemonade and the urine that follows ,brush your teeth dumbass!

Pink
Hollywood and the girls just want to have fun ,Molly Ringwald, a woman's money maker that i i g for free!

Do any other colors really matter? I think not







No comments:

Post a Comment