Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Snap!

Suspension of time , places and people
Inspiration fails me now
Take a picture of another beach
Water drives its' magnetic force

Take a picture of a homeless man
street photography
The rudest most invasive kind
Yet it's invasion of privacy in a stealth manner

Snap shot of another wedding
I think not, been done to death
Camera Nerds with their snappy jargon
F-stop, ISO and shutter speed!

Paris towers and monuments
Family vacations and fishing trips
Street corner buskers and their money jar
A puppy at the dog park

Festivals of arts and crafts
Eclectic people crying for attention
A pink haired gal with her ass hanging out
A sunset that only happens 365 times this year

A fireworks display on the 4th of July
In my neighborhood thats everyday
The missed opportunities when I'm not prepared
a young girl vomits on her best friends' shoes

The angry man who says"don't take pictures of me"
That must not be your wife walking next to you
No kids or women without consent
Women in Bikinis, who am I kidding

Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji
Iphone, Samsung, Blackberry, Motorola
Shoot what you got, there's no right or wrong
It's 74 and clear outside , Mr Fuji and I have a date

No comments:

Post a Comment