Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Atrophy

Spinning wheels and mind numbing conversations
I hear the noise but my thoughts are elsewhere
Politely nod and interject
What was that you said ?

Netflix blues. off season Chicaco's
I read my books , I aimlessly write
Stay at home, wear my mask
I fight the thought of being depressed

As Physically active as I can be
Mentally I'm all over the map
Meanwhile the world shuts down no place to be
Mind suffering from Atrophy!

As everything else this will pass
Treading water and being resourceful
A Larsen's Ribeye is what I crave
A drive though Burger is what I'll get

Social media not my thing
Who gives a fuck about your day
Glamorized and self loathing roast
Please tell the truth when you post

I could throat punch people for stupidity
And somehow feel serenity
I'm dumbing down my Man's eye view
This Atrophy must leave me now



No comments:

Post a Comment