Sunday, July 5, 2020

Carefree?

Carefree!
When does that ever happen
Kids, bills , health.
The new puppy?
If only I had zero care

Carefree?
That's like Make America Great Again.
When was that ever the case?
Prohibition,slavery,high taxes, depression era.
Bet there was no carefree in that dream era!

Parenting never takes a day off
Kids in their 30's are still worrisome
Time is never our friend so there's no free there
Being spent by the second
Until the final second ticks off
Hello heaven or hell!
So retirement is not carefree
Riches don't provide a carefree environment
Just more to protect and another worry
The Beautiful trophy wife
Who is tapping that ass when you blink and yawn being carefree

I don't know
I like to think and worry about shit
Gives me purpose and a goal
Fine blend of work and play
But go to Hell with your Carefree
Doesn't exist and gets in the way
Of finding a happiness that's worth living for

Question is ?
Do we have a purpose
A goal towards a positive outcome
Willing to get dirty ?
I don't know ?
I have a cake to deliver !

No comments:

Post a Comment