Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My New Favorite Player

Being a lifelong Rams Fan and an afficionado of the linebacker position, my New Favorite Player in the world is James Laurenaitis, I love this kid and love the way he plays and acts and is all business but is a really good guy as well, still calls him momma everyday and is a beast on the Field. i watched a special on him a few months back and thought of him while we were in St Louis this summer for Braz's graduation and knowing he lives in a regular community and not really that flashy makes me like him even more. i did follow him at Ohio State and knew he was a beast then , i watched his performance at the combine  and was so happy and surprised that the Rams got him when they did, or even at all,he has been a starter as a rookie last year and is really doing a great job this year. at the Game on Sunday he was in on almost every play and near the ball when he wasn't on the tackle, a good sign for  alinebacker , especially the Middle backer , the quarterback of the defense isa always the Middle backer. So I already put in my order for my #55 Jersey and will make it a point to go to see the Rams when they play either san diego, Oakland,Phoenix or San francisco, maybe a game next year in St Louis too. I am so into the Rams this year and have ben a life long true fan, through the roman gabriel times and Eric dickerson era in LA ,to the Kurt warner erain St Louis, They are still my team and nobody can take them away from me ,even if they move 2000 miles away! Go Rams and go Sam  Bradford, Stephen Jackson, and My man James Laurenaitis! The Rams are 6-6 and tied with Seattle for the western division right now, an 8-8 season would be alike a superbowl win for this team that went 1-15 last years, what a differenc e ayear makes and the new QB Bradford  is a stud in his rookie season, didn't make any mistakes on sunday, threw the ball away when therer was nothing open and played smart all game long!! I'm really glad that my team is in contention , and if they make the playoff will be a minor miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment