Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Heart of A Lion

Just got home from the Doctors Office, all went well, the EKG was normal and the blood pressure was also normal. Feeling pretty good and went to the gym for a nice workout and then home for a good healthy breakfast. Just relaxing and enjoying the rain and free watering of the grass. The rest of this day will either be a movie, or just kickin it with Terria watching tv or movies indoors. Feel really good about the upcoming surgery, feeling that it will open up some doors for me and be able to regain the physical freedoms that I was used to a few years back. So waiting and ready for this simple procedure but not really feeling too good about being put out  but beats the spinal I guess. whatever the case may be I am so looking forward to getting this done and over and then getting the other knee done as well. Today is a good day, tomorrow will be even better! Feeling really refreshed and happy, not missing work like i thought I would but won't dread going back either and love to go to work and do what I do, my crew , my friends and my customers are all good people that i love to be around. so the rest of today is still up n the air but whatever we do, it will be together!

2 comments:

  1. It is such a refreshing sight to see you relaxed and enjoying your time off. I have truly enjoyed this vacation with you...whether it's hitting golf balls, heading to the gym, watching you be a consumer, or in the TV room it's quality time TOGETHER!
    Thank you O'Husband of MINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you saying that I'm an uptight kinda dude? I didn't think so, but thanks and more of the same tomorrow, even a movie to boot! Much Love Pteradactyl

    ReplyDelete