Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Big Silver Cupcake

I affectionately call this place the Big Cupcake, my wife calls it the Cardinal Nest, i like my term better only because the nest only works when you're team is good, this years they suck and well without my hero Kurt Warner they are less than mediocre. So expecting a Ram victory tomorrow but more so a great day on the 35 years line with my Terria having a great time together cheering for our respective favorite teams! A long day tomorrow, starts at 9 am ,make and eat breakfast in the room and thehn head out to the stadium about 11-ish and try to blend into a tailgating party somewhere, going to be hard with a Cardinal Fan and a Ram fan, Terria will be wearing her Fitzgerald Jersey #11 and well there will be no sight of any Rams tailgaters without getting their asses kicked. We did get a beautiful room with a kitchen and nice amenities for $49 per night, very nice work desks and a recliner in the corner for me. I will take some pictures tomorrow of the beautiful stadium and facility that the Cardinals use. We are 3 blocks away from the Peoria and Surprise facilities used by the Brewers for Spring training in February and March, looking forward to that this Spring. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment