Thursday, December 21, 2023

When Tomorow comes

 What will tomorrow be like?

Will the sunshine brightly?

Will the calming winds blow away to hurt

Will it rain again and share the darkness


This bad place is where I stand

The painful state is so unhealthy

I can only hope that time is on my side

To give me changes I will need to survive


I want to walk again 

Snap some pictures of a beautiful river

I want to see you smile again

I want and want and want


Today is not so kind

My heart is broken and loveless

My body is worn and full of death

God will send me something good


When I close my eyes each and every night

I pray to God to make me right

Most of all I want her back

Why would I want to do that to her?


I'm a selfish person and arrogant

I'm better than you just hear me talk

I've used my gifts to self destruct

I've lost it all and lost my way


Another day closes down

Accomplished nothing but another worry

I want so bad to make it all right

I dream I dream, I dream all night


So when tomorrow come my way

Will I fight the fight or run away

I can't fix wrongdoings or bad decisions

Another dream of the grand illusion


No comments:

Post a Comment