Friday, December 29, 2023

I just don't know

 Way too much time on my hands

Too much down time to negatively reflect

Too many dark tunnels to drive myself through

Too many solo rides without you


The hurt inside is hard to describe

It changes constantly and I cannot hide

The wrath of heartache upon me now

Moving forward When I don't know how


It's dark , I'm lost and I don't know

If tomorrow brings me a brighter light

I pray each day for some direction

I patiently wait for my prayers answers


Staring in the looking glass

I see too much and can't absorb

The truths and fallacies staring back

What have I done and why did I do it?


Coming to grips about where I am

Is to try to understand who I am

My life was amazing and now it's not

Russian roulette with someone's heart


No comments:

Post a Comment