Saturday, December 23, 2023

My therapeutic friend

 I don't drink ,smoke or do drugs

What's wrong with me.

I have this addictive personality

Yet refrain from indulging


Oh wait , I didn't mention

I'm addicted to anybody's' wife

Not the best woman on the planet

The woman I betrayed still crushed


The gains were never worth the loss

Just something different to do

I leave behind a pile of ruins

And write about my loss


My great friend and therapy

Writing has never failed me

Always here to serve me well

While I grieve in constant sorrow


This friend of mine

So very kind, never judges or goes away

It offers me honest answers

That I bring myself to bare


On another night like tonight

When my flaws are emblazoned on my soul

The consequences of bad choices

Have started to take their toll


No comments:

Post a Comment