Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mellow NewYears Day

New years day and a very good day for Terria and I . A very quiet new years eve last night and was very cool indeed. Today we went to the gym after sleeping in til 930 and then getting the gym done and finished early and then decided to head out to the Base and hit Golf Balls with Terria. Tried some new things with my tempo and really seemed to work well today ,and for that I was happy. Then met Tim and Ape at Roxburys in the Nard and had my usual Buckwheat Pancakes and they were good. At Tim and Apes now and trying to watch the Football game but dinner is calling our name and trying to decide what we will eat could be a long process with these two As I stated last night am really happy to be in a new year with a new calendar but knowing full well each day connects to the next and we are accountable for living our lives to their fullest. Thanks to so many for making this past year so fulfilling on so many levels and knowing that the new year will be even greater is a nice feeling and am so thankful for the opportunities to succeed and be a better everything in The New Year and get better and and stronger each day that passes by. So much love in our lives and so many blessings that stare me down everyday as I wake in the morning. So a great day and a forecast of many more ahead. Going back to work on Monday and truly looking forward to it. More when I can get on my apple not easy typing on this little keyboard on this stinking iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. I ended up making Omelets for the gang tonight, Tim and April, Terria and Ty came by so i made 6 Omelets that were just right to hit the spot. Great days end at home with Terria and Typing on a real keyboard on the MacAir now and feeling so relieved to do so. Looking for a great Sunday and hoping my Rams do well tomorrow and take the NFC West with a horrible 8-8 record but it is a Title nonetheless. We shall see ! Go Rams!!!

    ReplyDelete