Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A Very Mellow Day

A busy day of selling more stuff on the Ebay train and was really sort of bust at work today, so busy i was unable to write here today. But alas here it is a whole lot of nothingness and not much to say other than I am glad tomorrow is my Friday and feeling better everyday . The knee has been worked and jerked and tweaked and twisted in a mocking manner to test the waters, each day brings more strength and stability and I'm loving this mobility that is getting enhanced on a daily basis. Friday should allow me the chance to take my first easy ride on the Duck , a stretching of the legs for both me and the new bike! i am really looking forward to this maiden voyage and getting the feel of the road again and don't feel any reservations about taking that first ride, actually cannot wait to get out , check out the suspension, make my tweaks and adjustments and get it dialed in. i truly doubt that i will ever get a bike set up like my 07 GSXR but i will try very hard. the day of the Gregasaurus owning the canyons are over I can deal with that and will have to fight back the urge to take on some squids who pass me now and allow the pride to take a backseat, although my 80% is generally more than enough needed to stay ahead of most. but either way I'm going to see the forest through the tree these days and get home each and every ride, that is my goal and my new passion. Promised myself ad my Terria that any type of speed will be done at a track day and on the track, no way around that, crashing aint cool, and crashing on the street is even less cool .Tomorrow is my Friday , feeling good about the weekend and feeling good about alot lately, and for that I am so very Blessed. Hopefully I will have time and something to write about tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment