Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blown Away!

A very windy southern cal morning, no golf today and no ride today either, the knee feels great but is leaking fluid and have it patched up pretty good, all normal as the swelling has to go somewhere and one of the removed stitches is the escape point for the fluids to run off. so gross as that may sound It is part of the healing process and It's all good. Still working out in a bit and working o getting the full flexibility that is required to hop on the bike in that aggressive riding position so about a week away from really being able to hop on and ride it like I stole it, well not really , my riding style will definitely be a bit more compromised, not for any reasons of fear but just  learning a new motorcycle and tweaking it to my specs and then tempering it a bit on a lesser powered motorcycle than I am used to, either way I'm going to enjoy it and do everything I can to ride it hard and ride it safely all in one seamless effort. Today will be essentially the gym and then whatever we find to do . It is ugly windy outside and hope it subsides, but whatever happens we will at least do the gym and anything else will be done indoors. a great day  the sun is shining and we are all alive and well. Ready for a good work week and some nice weather to enjoy, hopefully done with the rains and ready for the typical 70 degree southern cal weather that we pay so mightily for . Getting ready now for the gym and hope I can sweat a little bit and get the stiffness out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment