Sunday, September 22, 2024

Nothing Left But The End

 I've been fighting real hard

Healing emotionally and physically

Emotionally I don't give a shit

Physically I've given up


There is no purpose in a meaningless life

There are no reasons to fight anymore

I don't love myself or much else

I'm taking up space which can be better used


I was telling someone 

I've been dead for 4 years now

Sounds about right

I've lost my energy to live like this


I prayed last night for a heart attack

It never came so here I am 

I went to the gym today for whatever reason

I won't be around much longer what's the use


I've asked for forgiveness 

That's never going to happen

I've forgiven myself 

And I will forget about the rest


My bike crash should have killed me then

It fucking didn't and here everyone suffers

That truck tire I Rolled underneath 

Should have ended me then it's just my luck


'When I die I don't want to go heaven

I doubt I really have that choice

Lets get this shit over with

So I can leave my son everything I have

No comments:

Post a Comment