Sunday, September 29, 2024

Nothing Is Typical Anymore

Typical Sunday morning for me today

Wake up after nine,  rush to the coffee machine

Pour it while it's hot

Oh, don't forget the morning pills


I actually had a plan today and stuck to it

Go to the gym before 12

Get back to watch the Baseball game at 1pm

Shower and go take some pictures at the beaches and Harbors close by


Feeling pretty good today amped about busting out the Camera

Which one to take out was a chore

Sunny 70 degree so Cal days are amazing

The pictures were great and ready to edit


Throughout my travels today I play my musical playlists

There are so many triggers for me in my music

One song after another brings back great memories

Then I realize that's all past history


I can't relive or tell the story

Who do I tell it to

Everyone has gone away

Further away than I'd like


Can I ever enjoy the simple pleasures

Will I always be reminded of yesterday forever

Does time really take care of it all

I'm still a fuck up why would it


What started out as a seemingly productive carefree day

Became a heavy-hearted affair with internal wailing

I wonder if Terria feels this shitty still?

Maybe one day I'll know


I'm really tired of feeling defeated

My body and soul have let me down so much

I'm fighting to salvage what's left of my life

Trying to make a difference wherever I can

No comments:

Post a Comment