Friday, September 3, 2010

The Way It Is

Sometimes i laugh so hard I cry
Every now and then I live so hard i die
and the sun comes up i shy
my eyes burn as they're opened up wide

Time and distance pass on through
Good to know that I am overdue
for the awareness and the accepting few
That life's a giver and my skies are blue

The loves of mine are so very Real
the tenderness and the love i feel
gave me hope and accepted of my flaws
Bad decision and bending life's laws

The phone doesn't ring anymore
The past is drifting further down shore
I've moved my quarry of rocks and stone
Yet the past fails to leave me alone

I'm ever so tolerant and giving my hope
the life i left and the bigger scope
to build my Castle with loving Power
This love of mine could be my shining hour

I want so much to do things right
I need to find it and hold it tight
So i hold my love thru the brightest of nights
The morning comes and you're in my sights

My mistakes and shortcomings so evident
reparations and the gift yet sent
time and efforts will prove my worth
the reasons for my heaven and earth

My amazing T I say to you
I'm an easy one to misconstrue
but the strengths you hold and share with me
Are the gifts I prayed for eternally

Tomorrow brings another day
A day in which we hope and pray
togetherness and a place to stay
where love grows rampant everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment