Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The New Look

I have changed up my blogs a little, done a remodel so to speak and have changed the header to the main Blog i have been using. changed from disbelief to "The Saurus !" I was tired of the look of each site and decided since its free and mine to decorate anyway i choose I did so. I am actually Gregasaurus or The Saurus as all of my friends and some family call me these days, Greg who? is more like it and the thoughts of hearing my name make me cringe sometimes so the Gregasaurus/Saurus nomenclature suit me fine. Finishing up the day, meeting some friends for a quick Happy hour and then heading to see Morales with Terria at 6 tonight. One more work day til i leave for North Carolina and tobacco Road. I plan on taking pictures of both Duke University and of University of North Carolina while I'm there. spoke to My Friend Shawn in NC and we finalized airport arrivals and where we were going to dinner, said we could stop at the Universities on the way to dinner as he has a 7 pm reservation at a really nice Brazilian steakhouse in town so looking forward to seeing my best friend Shawn and his family, the kids are actually starting a countdown of days and the youngest daughter Aiden is afraid I'm going to pinch her cheeks like i used to when she was only 3 and 4 years old. we plan on dirt bike riding trails and quad running through the Forest and I'm taking my Helmet on board the plane so I can ride safely over there in the dirt. So another great day almost closes here at work, meeting my friends and then headed to therapy, then a dinner date with my Baby T and then home to relax and spent the night doing whatever we want. Good times and great days indeed. Hoping that the only person who reads this enjoys the new look, You will tell me if you think its too busy or too gay ,or whatever! wontcha T ??

No comments:

Post a Comment