Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Recognition

My Frail soul has strengthened
My strong limbs have weakened
Time has caught up to me
So I head to the shop for a repair

The mind and the soul
try to again be whole
A couch to reconcile
changing perceptions and poor style

Open mind and open heart
never to again play the part
of an undeserving man who lost his plot
Thanking God for all I've got

The sun rises each and every day
the Man i know has so much to say
that life is great and come what may
I can flush away life's disarray

Jumping in front of a commuter Bus
taking the punches towards a better US
life and time will build the trust
the burying of foreign lust

Today is here to embrace it now
no looking back on when and How
onward to the futures graces
Futures to enjoy and going places

I thank my God for my spirituality
to hang my hat on his abilities
showing me bright lights and my inabilities
working hard to recognize my vulnerabilities

The Saints have invaded my storied life
accepting of my wonderful wife
the gifts of giving and of love
my world now fits me like a glove

I wont take it off
or cast it aside
but polish it
and wear it with Pride

No comments:

Post a Comment