Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Missing Mrs.Gixxer

I can relate to the aches and the pains
The feelings of doubt and insecurity
never knowing what the other person wants to do
so I make the move and break the ice

I feel the need for a clear open track
speed and wind are at my back
At every turn i look on through
will it slide on out or hold me in the groove

I miss my friend so very much
but time and accidents keep me in touch
the realities are not only mine but my girls frightened yearn
So i hold off and wait my turn

I got a taste of the reckless passion
wild, yet controlled by each action
The feeling of passion is like a wet kiss
This passion that i truly miss

In my blood and in my head
a new Shoei or Arai instead
flip a magazine cover and see the ad
the blood does boil and what i had

My skill so honed and at the top
Never passed or squidly hops
my game of gab and of traction
on the brakes and knee jerk reactions

Yes I miss My 2 wheeled Missile
a constant bug in my head and whistle
One day I know,i will be on it again
Til then i grow a little and heal a little inside

No comments:

Post a Comment