Monday, September 13, 2010

It is Real, so I feel

Intricacy's and frailties
the life's brittle composition
I look at the dew
And wonder where my Sun has gone

Driving into work today
inadequacies and negativity's
tried to take over my morning drive
I ceased to let exist
and I was able to resist it

A lemon Cupcake in my hands
I shared the wealth
and better health
by passing them around

That Michael's thoughts run in the background
telling me to drop the other bag
pick up your tools
and quit playing the fool
for fucking yourself in the ass is no fun

my state of mind is in a state of peaceful array
The clouds blow over
I lend a shoulder
as a friend awaits my arrival

The work days end is upon me
i seek out a sweaty resolve
My Lifeline, the Wife O' mine
arms wide open like my smiles

It took me to fall down
over and over again i stumble
I realize , to fantasize
Is removing myself from the world I've won

Can't take away my goodness
the fight to obtain is fierce
I struggle through my daily dose
Of being Greg with 2 broken knees

Yet the calm in my heart is frightening
though deserved and i know
until i realize I am worthy
and quit going against the river flow

Goodness and gracious
to cherish and forgive
Move along in the journey
my Loves and the life I live

No comments:

Post a Comment