Friday, September 24, 2010

necessity to be apart

today was a great day for me i was able to ride the qauds amd dirt bike with shawn and his boy today after that we went for a ride on the sportbike to jacksonville about an hour and a half ride roads are mainly straight but the roads that were bent i rode with the old passion of yetserdays rode both of shawns bikes and rode his newer one like i has ridden it forever felt so natural to me .i was keeping the bike above 100 mph and the high was 120 but didnt feel like it . we finished and went to the store to buy stuff for fajitas and choclate cake we made both beef and chicken fajitas and i made homemade flour tortillas that were damn good we ate and enjoyed refried beans with bacon grease ,so bad for u but so good we ate a great dinner and i made a choclate cake it was ok i missed something in the perparation of it and i noticed it but they loved it after dessert i played madden with ian and then played mad gab with aiden the adorable 9 year old who has the vocabulary of a 15 year old...amazing personality and love her to death,all of the kids are precious and lil aiden still remmeber when she was 3-4 and i always wanted to pinch her cheeks and she was actaully afraid that i was going continue the trend as a 9 yr old, she did let me pinch them once tomorrow we are going to Washington dc Shawn and i and then driving down and stopping in richmond va to meet with Ruth and john for dinner i am so happy i made this trip and know my honey is ok and feeling better than we both were last night it hurts at times to know that i have put her thru so much pain and that she means so much to me amd my life m in talking to shawn he said as long as you have learned something and moved on and that we should become stronger as a result of this i was actually afraid to tell him and he was so non judgemental and so forgiving as his christian faith is a different breed of goodness than most he has a great wife and 4 incredibly smart and polite kids, the youngest liam has cerebal pasy and you would never know it by their demeanor liam was a gift to them regardless of his doabilitie she is loved as much as the others and treated the same as they are just a ittle more maintenance to make sure hes ok but the love in this home is priceless so tomorrow we embark ona 6 hr trip to see our capital and turn around and comr back and meet ruth for dinner . terria i miss you sweetie and i am so glad that u understand how spiritually iberating this trip is for me i needed to see Shawn ans share my tris and tribulations and he so calmly says to me you have seemingly figured it out and you will never be judged by us as being anything but Greg we all do things we regret,but whgat we do afterwards is the growth process that you are experiencing now . so i will see u on monday night sweetheart at 956 pm with a huge smile and a big wet kiss waiting for my baby doll love u and will get in touch as soona s i get reception here loving u from 2500 miles away but feel your hands on my chest....loving u sweetie gman says goodnite

1 comment:

  1. I really am in a good place baby, I just want you ti understand the value of thios trip for me spirituaLly and morally. I needed to come clean with the angel on my shoulder, that has always been Shawn and I thank you for understanding this

    ReplyDelete