Thursday, September 23, 2010

East Coast Today

its 130 am and im in north carolina with my best friend shawn mcintosh in his huge home with his family of love amd good christian beliefs im feeling ahppy yet sad that im enjoying my friend and his family but i am missing my wife and heard it in her voice tonight that she misses me too i know we have been apart before but thiss is the first time apart since we were seperated in may of this year i just want yiu to know sweetie that oi am with u and u with me and distance will never make us apart,just not physically in touch temporarily i feel good and i love you and know that i will enjoy shawn and the goodness that he has to share with me as a grounding person to the gregasaurs where to him im always gregory duran i am exhausted now but feel the need to tell u again that the days are always better with u in them and the nights are seemingly fruitless without you next to me tonight i feel you r presence and your love from 2500 miles away god has blessed me with the goodness that u bring and allowed me to have that second chance to make u the happiest woman in the world again .

No comments:

Post a Comment