Monday, September 20, 2010

Very Quiet

Very Very quiet in the world of Greg these days! Things are going well as I a preparing for my trip to North Carolina to see Shawn and his family Thursday evening. We plan on doing motorcycle races on Saturday and then I am renting a car to go visit my Old Friend Ruth and have dinner with her and her Husband John, should be a very fruitful trip. Upon returning from my trip i have an Orthopedic Dr appointment to check my knees and probably schedule a couple of surgeries to repair whatever is wrong with the knees. so I do look forward to the surgeries believe it or not and hope i can get back up and running quicker than expected. So I am really excited about my upcoming trip, don't really mind flying but hate the airport and all the security shit they make us go through. But other than that good times ahead ,all is well and i wish I was bringing Terria with me on the trip but understand the time off from work is much harder to obtain that it is for me at mine. s0o very quiet , have another therapy session tomorrow with Michael and am just starting some recommended reading that he suggested I read, so i have just cracked it open and seems interesting. So might be a little quiet here and on FB cuz I'm really kinda bored and disinterested with it all. I'm sure the trip and my visit on my knees when i return will pique my interests a little

No comments:

Post a Comment