Sunday, August 1, 2010

bang down the Walls

hard headed and closing the doors
I never thought I would need your help
life is simple til I complicated it so
So I walked into a hard brick wall

Tired of fighting the inevitable
I sought out refuge and came up short
the fight , the fight , the damn fight
everyday is here to stay

forgiving and forgetting are my best friends
I seek my balance and my recompence
of strngth, og faith and hoping to find
the tranquility of life that is mine

Being so thankful and ever proud
I scream and pray to you aloud
giving me all and bringing me home
I could never do my gig alone

My Doc, my Rock, my thoughtful soul
I know so little still hold so much
the burdens, the joys, the solutions close
My life, my Wife paving my roads

my barriers I held in my heart
letting loose the rope around my neck
the cavernous void in my halls
Rejuvenate and broken down walls

no more voids and no second guesses
I feel the breeze at my back
The goodness of second chances
improving upon perfect romances

No comments:

Post a Comment