Monday, August 9, 2010

My Monday

My Monday morning comes so slow
rolling over and never know
the time and efforts to make it so
The warmth ,the the feel of my undertow

Sharing thoughts and scattered dreams
stay up late and hopes do seem
realities are giving way
tomorrow, yesterday and today

cerebral is what cerebral does
this head and mind in a constant buzz
I feel it now and time reminds
how beautiful is this life of mine

thing do happen for a cause
a quick glance back for a pregnant pause
life will hand no guaranteed clause
so we fight and claw with affectionate paws

driven to a higher perch
not bibles or a stuffy church
a conscience of no bitter ends
Faith, family and my world class friends!

Its Monday and a new day dawns
morning coffee and sunrise yawns
The glass half empty or half full
or a glass not big enough to hold my Bull

I send my love with sincerity
the new day brings me serenity
looking through a tunnels' door
a light is shining forevermore

No comments:

Post a Comment