Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Shining Stars!

My stars did shine the past few days
Brighter, stronger and longer
My friends and people who I call my crew
were tighter ,smarter and awesome

I realized that my life's turmoils
are building blocks to a better life
yesterdays and tomorrows
dependant on my better judgement

I seek out a new found clarity
that foggy days preceded me
I find myself looking back
and the rear views getting smaller

progress and a reality check
the gift i call my support
A therapist and a loving wife
to show the way with love

Forward pressing looking ahead
to the days and ways to prosper
no more looking back on despair
of dodging bullets and mistakes

I give myself to my Crew
the one that shines up high
my family and my friends alike
are the apple of my eye

A road trip to my support system
a Venture into the positive
a meal and a conversation
my satiated appetite for love

Positive and seeing a future
the one that builds with love
the greatness of my world and views
are honestly so much

So i try to envelope myself
with the joys and pleasures i deserve
I worked so hard ,and feel so blessed
that yesterdays teach my everyday and today

Thanks to you my Terria
for standing tall and proud
Thanks to my Roberts,Ruth ,Mona and crew
for standing ,pushing and supporting us

Thanks to the the cornerstones
the people places and things
i enjoy my loving environment
and the Saint I call my Wife

Blessed is the man who can recognize
the gifts sent from above
I thank my lord for catching me
And putting me back into my nest

So i have grown and nurtured my development
with patience and with a fervor
I embrace the challenges ahead of me
a look you dead in the eye

Bring it and sling it fast
For the healing will soon come
I've given my soul to the devil before
and have succeeded in bringing it home

No comments:

Post a Comment