Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wait To Workout....Killing time

As I sit here and wait for Terria to come home from Michaels office , we are going to the gym together and I sit in my TV Room chair pondering whether I want to go or not, After hitting Golf balls at lunch I was drained and really hit the shit out of them, working on some new stuff and it seemed to work a little  not too many bad shots today and it felt really nice to try something new that really worked. I will go to the gym and work out my upper body tonight and stretch the leg out a little and will give it a day off from working on it, feels really good and I'm thinking a 200 miler this weekend on the Italian somewhere somehow but don't know where to go as of yet. We shall see, but I will take Terria Golfing on Saturday after the gym and then head out for a ride to parts unknown. The day went rather slowly today, had front desk duty and answered calls and helped quite a few folks and then went to lunch to hit balls. Throughout the day i was checking my Ebay bids and sales and seeing where i was at, i mailed off 3 items today before i went to the range and headed aback to see if I had been [aid by the other 2 items that sold at 10 am, one was pai the other I still await paypal payment for that one. I am selling 2 other items that will end in about 5 hours so will have 5 more items to ship when i get to work tomorrow, a [pair of Offroad boots and a pair of Golf shoes, to go with an Offroad Monster energy Helmet and a Denver Broncos Football helmet. I have a stock Ducati seat and exhaust still being bid on for 3 more days and will shit them out after the auction is over for those so this really keeps me busy and i might look into selling more stuff as i find it , if not hunt down things that are sellable on Ebay . All tolled about 1300 plus in my pocket and have 3 more helmets That i could sell and 3 more Gloves that Could hit it as well ,but the 2 favorite Gloves will not go on Ebay Ever. But my Rams Helmet and Saint Helmet could fetch 200 a piece as well as a Set Of Mizuno Clubs so there could be 600 more in my pocket for things that I'm not using.... Me likey this Ebay thing. So Terria is her and changing, looks like the gym wins out and laziness loses tonight, it's all good and fair i suppose. Off to see the Wizard and transform nto an Adonis of some sort, otherwise known as Greg the Toad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment