Sunday, February 13, 2011

Staying Interested and Productive!

One of the laziest Sundays in the history of Greg, well at least until 230 when I finally got dressed and went to the gym for a good workout. Waking up at 10 am was a joke to me, lost all drive after going to bed at 1230 and talking to Terria and feeling really empty with her being gone for another week. but understanding the fact that her trip was so necessary and that In retrospect I should have gone with her and i told her that I made a mistake by not going, even though I know i would have gone crazy, I could  have at least been by my wifes side and support the boy at the same time. Yeah retrospect, what a deadly thing to have that hindsight and be able to correct decisions made and things done in error but what the hell, we move on to today. The lazy day ended at 230 , Got to the gym and worked out really well, left the gym and headed home and hopped on the Duc and went up 150 through santa Paula, got dark on me and had to fill up in santa Paula and headed back after about a 50 mile quick ride, still learning the Bike and geting fairlty confident about it , still fine tuning ti and need to tweek the suspension a little, will have Brandon help me set up sag and preload on it . But it was a spirited but tame ride and got home in one piece, texted Teria to let her know i was cool and ready to start the next project. The heart shaped tiered monstrosity Valentines day cake for the girls at work, Chocolate with Strawberry filling and topping, made with Strawberry frosting and so damn good and finally finished that about 840 tonight, haven't eaten dinner so made sausage and eggs and wheat toast and am good to go, prior to that a Bologna sandwich for Lunch with no breakfast. Terria being gone  has thrown me out of my routine and the will to early rise is not there i tell you. Now that i own a motorcycle again I am so ready for the racing season to begin, starting off in Daytona the first or second weekend of March, so looking forward to it, since the end of 2009 season and the retirement ogf my man Mat Mladin i had a hard time following the season last year but realize the changing of the guard is a natural progression with everything we do in life.  I miss my wife and miss the nightly conversations, as i write this I am texting her and sharing my day and she shares with me the goings on in Hawaii with the day with Braz and Nikki and sharing Nikkis bad temper and control issues  so its up to our boy to stand and deliver the knockout blow and move on in his young life but we stand back and let them live and learn. so tomorrow I start the new work week and look forward to the gang and taking in the delicious cake that i worked really hard to produce, knowing the girls will be appreciative of me thinking of them and i love giving what I can. So tomorrow will come soon enough and me and Brandon will be each others valentines tomorrow..lol good times ! Have an incredible week all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment